27 days using duromine

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by christyheathcote, Feb 14, 2014.

1. christyheathcote

christyheathcote New Member
    Registered

I weighed myself this morning and I'm down to 125 I have lost just over 9 kilo I don't have any side effects the only thing is i sweat a lot how is everyone else doing

myturnnow likes this.
  2. myturnnow

myturnnow New Member
    Registered

Id like 10kg per month too, makes it worth paying for it :) day three today and i couldnt help myself, scales were 2.5kg down! Finding it so easy, not getting the cravings or hunger pangs as i would usually . So far so good :)

skinnynic and Kate like this.
  3. skye87

skye87 New Member
    Registered

Hi, Congrats on the weight loss...don't you love Duromine ? :) I lost 3.2kg in 13days of using it but I have been ill for the past week so haven't been able to exercise and I stopped using it so I could rest and get over the flu and gained 1kg but starting back again today and can't wait to see my results in next weeks weigh in...only have 11kg to go yay :)....I do sweat alot since been taking this but think it's only because we have a higher heart rate on Duromine so nothing to stress about as its common side effect...Keep going, your results are great :)

Kate likes this.
  4. myturnnow

myturnnow New Member
    Registered

3kg in 3 days :) and im eating well too. I do know its mostly water AND ive got 62kg to go but hey its a start in the right direction :)

Kaz273 likes this.
  5. myturnnow

myturnnow New Member
    Registered

Now i promise to lay off the scales til friday, my official weigh in day lol

serene123 likes this.
  6. Stonie

Stonie New Member
    Registered

Well done Christy for the weight loss. About 12 months ago I used Duromine and lost 15kg starting weight was 116kg. I have maintained 100kg up to now. I started using Duromine again yesterday (22/10/2014) as I want to lose another 15kg. I am 1,62m tall. So far so good, no side effects so yaaay. Good luck y'all.

7. Munchies

Munchies New Member
    Registered

Hi everyone, I have just finished my first month, and lost 8.8 kgs.. Besides the excessive sweating I have had no side effects. I think for the first time in my life I am thinking like a skinny person..:) I have not changed my diet in anyway, I eat what the family eats - I have just found it so easy to say 'I am full and push the food away" I have 2 months to go (I doubt my doctor will renew my script after 3 months :() But I still need to loose around 30 kgs... fingers crossed I can do at least 20kgs. I have also just been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes so this is even more incentive to loose the weight!

Kaz273 likes this.