25th October 2011 - Day 1

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Janey, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Janey

Janey New Member
    Registered

What day are you on & how much weight have you lost so far?

Current Situation

Female
    28 Years Young! :D
    CW: 99.4Kgs
    Height: 162cm (Shorty)
    GW: Whatever i can get off really but 10Kgs would be a nice start!
    BMI: 37.9
    Duromine: 30mgs
    Non Drinker
    Non Smoker

Tuesday 25th October Day 1 - Took tablet at about 10am straight after i filled script. (Bit keen, i know). Went straight to work. Had heaps to do. I Manage to get it all done quite quickly. Tablet kicked in within an hour. Couldn't stop talking. All in all felt better than i expected. Didn't eat all day. Had a peach for dinner because it didn't feel right not eating. Dry mouth happen quite early. Drank plenty. Slept fine. Went to bed around 11pm Woke up a couple of times through the night, but went straight back to sleep. I can fall asleep in any situation so not a problem. Ask me again tomorrow, it might be a different story.

Current Weight: 99.2kgs

Wednesday 26th October Day 2 - Woke up at 7am bright eyed and bushy tailed. At this point, i realised how serious this drug is. I'm never that awake in the morning. Got up and done things i usually don't do that time in the morning. I dont have to work for the rest of the week so was good being at home and off my face! Haha. No, it's not that bad. I managed to control it by sitting down and reading and keeping occupied in normal things like washing not scrubbing the roof tiles or the neighbors roof tiles. No negatives as yet. Still dry mouth with funny taste. Drinking plenty of water. I've made more trips to the loo today than i have in a week, I'm sure. I'm still not hungry but have to eat so had weetbix for breakfast, a slice of grain toast with tomato for lunch and about to have some tuna for dinner. I hope this gets better eventually. I forced myself to eat. I'm going to have to come up with a better diet plan (i.e Steamed Vegies and fruit) sufficient enough to have proper nutrients. It's now 7pm and feeling quite tired. Looks like i'll be getting to bed early tonight.

Current Weight: 97.4kgs (Thats right, 2 kilos!!)

Mostly just fluids though, but still happy. Will be interesting to see what tomorrow has in store.

Day 3 - ?? Keep an eye out!!

2. matida92

matida92 New Member
    Registered

hi, i am glad that you are on duramine finally. i do agree that we need to eat as many as
    5 times a day in small portion.
    that is what i have been doing so far for 3weeks now and have lost 3kg.i went see my doctor yesterday .we were both haapy the fact that i am losing weight eat more healthy way i am on 40mg and except having dry mouth,i dont have any side effect at all.oh. . one time i had a pint of beer and had a bitter time with a sore thung for few days. . lesson to learn.
    you will be better. . good luck.

3. Janey

Janey New Member
    Registered

Hi Matida92,

Thanks for your Comment. Stick to it. Well worth it i say. Especially if you can down-pat the eating small meals. Won't be hard after you come off them.

Thanks for tip about the beer

All the Best,

Janey. =)

4. SIZE16

SIZE16 New Member
    Registered

Janey.. you cracked me up!! I just REALLY laughed out loud to your post!
    I up'd my dose to 40s cos I was on 30s for a few weeks and they did jack shit for me. I have lost 3.1kilos in the last 5 days which I think is great!
    I have been too busy to update everyone on how I had been this week and when I did just before it read very similar to your post! Very fast! And very detailed! Like you couldnt type quick enough for your thoughts and were amusing yourself with your own humour!! I also took my first 40mg at about 10.30 cos I was super eager as well! I didnt even have a drink in the car!! I just tried to suck up enough spit to swallow it dry!! Hows that for eager huh???

I dont get the beer thing Matida?? Did you mean a sore throat? I got excited cos when Janey said thanks for the beer tip, I thought it was something positive and so I re-read it all cos I love beer! Damn!

I think I am going to have to download the spell checker, I had put it in the too hard basket and have been too lazy to fix my errors but Janey, that attention to detail - paragraphing - colours - bold fonts - Girl, you are just putting me to shame.

162 is not short its just right! I am exactly the same :)

5. Eloise

Eloise Member
    Registered

im on my 4th day on 30s and im still hungry, i exercise but i feel completely normal what a waste of money i need 40s! i ahve been eersicing everyday and i dont weigh myself, but it looks like i have lost a bit hopefully