20 kgs to lose !!! here goes .....

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by jeaninemarshall, Feb 6, 2013.

1. jeaninemarshall

jeaninemarshall New Member
    Registered

today was my first day on duromine 30 mg. im feeling a bit shaky , my tummy is running and my mouth is dry . is this normal ? but it hasnt taken my appetite away yet ....how long before it does ? im starting my first spinning class today at the gym apparently that works well for weight loss too . i hope so because ive battled for almost a year now to lose this weight that i gained through anxiety medication. has anyone got any advice for me ?

2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi, Jeanine!
    It's hard to say really how long it takes to lose appetite.. Depends on a person I guess. Personally I started to feel the difference from my second intake.
    Dry mouth and running tummy is quite normal for it. Just let your body get used to the pills. Spinning is great! Good job, I keep saying to girls that they need to exercise, not just take the pills and stop eating.
    My advice: eat small, but frequently ---> 4-5 times a day if possible. Snack recipes I can give you if you need.
    All in all this process is complex.
    Keep posting, so we could help anyhow.

P.S. Nice photos, you are a very positive person as I can see! Means you can achieve any goal! Strive for it!;)