2 Weeks on Duromine

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by kate_, Oct 3, 2012.

1. kate_

kate_ New Member
    Registered

Hi There,

I am 65kg an have been prescribed duromine, I am taking the 30mg dosage once a day.

I am onto my 9th capsule was given 1 months supply to start.

First day i took the pill i felt on top of the world, and felt great however i didnt get much sleep over the next 3-4 nights an now am just feeling quite tired is this normal?

I also was not hungry at all within those 4 days, then my appetite started coming back. I feel now that i must start eating again so far today i have eaten 1x Orange, 1x small bowl of frozen vegatables however have now failed as i am such a sweet tooth an have eaten pretty much a whole $2 mixture. I am only drinking water have cut out all fizzy/caffenine drink.

I am now getting headaches an am not going to the bathroom regular, within the first 6 days i had been twice is this normal?

I also do not know if i have lost any weight as yet as i am too scared to weigh myself so will leave this for the doctor to do.

Any advise will be apreciated.

2. kate_

kate_ New Member
    Registered

I am also very tired during the day an generally cant wait to go to sleep, i take the pill around 7.30-8am an can now go to bed about 8.30pm an fall straight asleep. So far i am not doing much exercise but a 2-3km walk around lunchtime.