2 weeks now and it doesn't seem as effective?

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by cocochanel87, Feb 26, 2014.

1. cocochanel87

cocochanel87 New Member
    Registered

#1 cocochanel87, Feb 26, 2014
    Last edited: May 14, 2014
  2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Coco, I've seen this many times, when users press the "reply" button and then nothing. When you reply to someone, please do not erase the "quote"..."quote" (in square brackets), instead the answer must come after these square brackets. If you are not sure where your reply should start, just press ENTER for couple of times, just in case)))
    That's simple;)

ps. Coco it is not for you, but for Chrissy Mack.

3. Chrissy Mack

Chrissy Mack New Member
    Registered

Hi girls, sorry about that. Not sure what happened. Cocochanel87 I'm in the. Same boat as you. First week went well but after that very slow progress. I eat & train as well so not sure what's going on. I'm on 30mg of duromine & will see my Dr next week for a second prescription. In relation to my training I'm burning 700 plus calories a session. I don't know about you but I sweat a lot & maybe just maybe I'm not drinking enough water then I should. I'm thinking of asking for 40mg but that will depend on what my Dr says. I'm in my early 90's & by now I thought at least high 80's. Keep going I guess & don't give up :)

4. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

It's Ok, Chrissy.
    I think there is no point to take 40mg, since your appetite is low (is it?) You see, the highest dose will not increase your weight loss, but just increases appetite suppression, which is not a problem in your case, as far as I understood. But if you feel D 30mg don't work - then yes you may ask for 40mg. Please don't worry so much about slow progress, since first month is the most difficult to handle with your new way of life. Keep going with gym sessions they are always good for health. Little by little you will get to your desired weight!
    Have a great day!

Chrissy Mack likes this.
  5. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Oh, forgot to mention. It happens that the weight loss seems to stop, if you lose a lot of pounds during your fist month therapy. The body is trying to get used to his new weight.

Chrissy Mack likes this.
  6. Chrissy Mack

Chrissy Mack New Member
    Registered

Thanks Kate :) will stay put & continue to do what I'm doing

Kate likes this.
  7. Chrissy Mack

Chrissy Mack New Member
    Registered

Good luck with it & fingers cross weight start to move. I was thinking the same thing of drinking more water like 3-4L when training. We sound very similar and maybe we need to shock the body somehow with new training. Like you I can't seem to win....start off great but end up going so bloody slow (LOL) Given my training, I must be the fittest fat person going around

cocochanel87 likes this.