1st week on duromine

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by kezthisyriwilldoit, Jul 25, 2011.

1. kezthisyriwilldoit

kezthisyriwilldoit New Member
    Registered

Im new here, and ive really enjoyed reading everyones posts, well done peoples:) Im now into Day 10 on duromine and my first weigh in after 1 week was 1.5 kg down. Very pleased with that number as this will be a lifestyle change not a quick fix. Im eating 3 small meals a day, only carbs in the morning snacking on fruit or nuts. Last week only got about 2 full on exercise sessions & a bit of walking in so all in all looking foward to this week. My sleeping was bad in first 2-3 days and now has gone and dont feel moody, getting things done easier as im more motivated and cant wait till im finally in the 70's again. My 14 yr anniversary is in september so my goal is to at least loose a 10 kg in the next 8 weeks or close to. I havent been that weight since i met my partner as i fell pregnant in the first 18 months and never got back there. This year has been good for us so far which is a change from the last bad luck weve had, so i am determined to meet my goal and not only feel like a new woman but make him feel like hes got a new woman too. Got Bootcamp tonight so really pumped for that & cant wait to see what the week brings.

2. kezthisyriwilldoit

Registered

Well Ive now entered the end of my 3rd week of duromine, and things slowed down the last week so i tried taking 2 tablets to see how my body would react to 30mg, and it seemed to kick in again. So going to doc on weekend to see what she thinks of going on 30 mg as ive now nearly finished my packet. I have felt more energy on 30 mg but it didnt effect my sleep which is good. Im drinking more water and eating carbs in morning with protein and small meals for lunch and dinner, prob exercising about 4 times a week. This week im gonna do walking in between gym sessions see if that helps a bit more. Ive now lost 3 kg in 3 weeks. Its slow but steady for me as i want this to stay off. So far duromine has helped me feel so much better about my self, as i had dropped 4 kg on my own no one didnt really notice it, but now all my size 16 clothes have been given to a friend as they are too big for me, and im wearing a size 12 jeans today that i havent fit into for years. People are noticing the changes in me and complimenting me which is making my determination higher. I also got my personal trainer to measure my this week, and in the last 4-5 weeks ive lost 5 cm of my waist and approx 3 off my bust, so now i can see its moving more in dress size than scales. I went looking at clothes the other day and the large top i tried on was too big was stoked to buy the medium and see that it made me look slimmer. Looking foward to our fitness test monday night we do every 6-7 weeks hopefully i beat my last time as im feeling so much fitter now.

3. kasey

kasey New Member
    Registered

Hi,

Happy for you that you're losing the weight without much/ any side effects :)
    I'll need to exercise too. You're one motivated dynamite!
    Hope everything goes well. Keep it up :)

Cheers,
    Kasey

4. kezthisyriwilldoit

Registered

Thanks Kasey,
    Exercise and heaps of water has helped me heaps. I now hate it when i cant exercise and feel myself getting crankier when i miss it. Was so excited when i finished my fitness test and beat my time by a whole minute. Ive now lost 6.5 kg in 7 weeks. Very excited to be back in the 70's again. Im very close to my first goal by the 13th september so its gonna be a busy 2 weeks for me but ill be happy if i can get to atleast 77kg. Ive been going without tabs on weekends to test myself, seeing doc saturday c what she says about staying on 30mg or going with 40mg. Im happy with 30 so i rekon ill stay on that esp with no side effects except dry mouth in the middle of the night lately. Never had it before thinking maybe cos im not having them on weekend then start up , on mondays -wed this week been bad, but least if im drinking a litre of water at night im getting rid of fluid. I can now see myself getting to my 67 kg by christmas for sure now and really have my mind set to change myself. I now think before i eat something and think of the consequences and dont wana hurt all my hard work ive done, which is such a change for me. Glad to be happy and healthy again, well nearly healthy definatley fitter thats for sure.

5. kasey

kasey New Member
    Registered

Health is most important :) 6.5kg in 7 weeks is a good loss! Especially with the exercise you're doing, your weight loss should be mostly fats! :)