1st week fail

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by Abigail Miller, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Abigail Miller

Abigail Miller New Member
    Registered

Technically day 6 but I doubt there will be a change in just 1 day.
    I weighed 70.6kg and now weigh 69.5kg but I check again at a diff time I'm back at 70, seems to be all fluctuations so I dont believe that's a real loss of 1kg.

I was consistantly losing 1kg a week before duromine I might as well just do what I was doing at this rate

I eat no more than 1200 calories
    I've had a cold since I started taking the pills and then Saturday got a EXTREMELY painful backside condition which has been so bad I've had to literally lay down all day because its painful to walk.

Is it because I havent been able to be active?
    I am on 40mg , and its def working on suppressing appetite and I have some side effects
    I'm 163cm too

Bit disappointed:(

2. Jo666

Jo666 New Member
    Registered

Hey Abigail, the first week of weight loss is usually a lot of water weight and to be honest, I was on 40mg also but never weighed myself at home, just waited for the monthly dr visit to do it so I didn't gdt disheartened or obsessed with what the scales said!! Instead I just went on how my clothes were fitting, definitely got looser and kept up with my exercise which I think is pretty important even when appetite is suppressed and your calories are low. That condition is pretty common especially at beginning till your body adjusts, maybe visit local pharmacy and have a chat to pharmacist about what to take to help you. You are more than welcome to chat with me anytime, hope you're feeling better jo

Rava and Dre like this.
  3. Abigail Miller

Abigail Miller New Member
    Registered

Hi thanks for commenting , I'm getting better so my next week I will be more active at least!
    Your right, I need to stop weighing myself. I told myself I wont check until the month is up or at least at 2 weeks time lol but it's hard to resist.
    Hope you have a good day :)

Rava likes this.