1st on duromine

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by tsholo, Nov 23, 2011.

1. tsholo

tsholo New Member
    Registered

hi, i just started taking duromine today (my 1st day) and i have been drinking alot of water for the whole day. I weight 85kg so at the moment i would be greatful for any weight i might loose. I took my first pill at 6:00am and i havent had any side effect whatsoever except for the dryness in my mouth and bad tasting in my mouth. During the day i felt like i needed to sleep but didn't get to sleep. i hope atleast by 10:00pm i will eventually go to bed. Will keep you in contact about my result.

Oh, and for the past month i have been having body ache but today nothing of a sort. And my mind seems to be alive for some reason. Will see how it works out for me.:)

2. On My Way

On My Way New Member
    Registered

Hi tsholo,,

Good news that you have decided to take action to feel better,,, Your sleeping should settle down in about a week or so..... at least with the thirst effect... you will be well hydrated and flushing out toxins.... water is a HUGE part of weight loss..
    Your mind is on overdrive at the moment but use it to get organized or do things you have been puting of... I find that if i take my pill by 5:30 - 6am it starts to wear of by late night.... see what works for you.
    Good Luck on your journey and keep us updated !

3. tsholo

tsholo New Member
    Registered

Hi all,

Now its been 6 days on duromine and im happy to say i have lost 2kg so far. the first few day i didn't have cravings for anything sugary or salty, it does suppress cravings very well and i am happy to say i haven't experienced any side effects as i would have imagined. the only problem is i still cannot get enough sleep but i do take the pill in the mornings like 6:00am the latest. And for now i havent experienced the dry mouth as everyone it is only the dry throat. And if anyone can PLEASE recommend an eating plan that will be much appreciated. Fingers crossed.