17.4 so far and 7 to go!!!

Discussion in 'Duromine success stories' started by KelMumOf3, May 16, 2014.

1. KelMumOf3

KelMumOf3 New Member
    Registered

Yep thats right woot woot bring it on i say im so happy with how ive done and yes ive had help bu if i didnt do the right thing i know my numbers would be alot different

Melmo and Mumof3 like this.
  2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Congratulations!!!
    you did a great job!
    See? If you believe in yourself and do everything right - your body responds to you :D:D:D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Melmo likes this.
  3. Mumof3

Mumof3 New Member
    Registered

Well done!!! It's so nice to read that your so close to your goal, 17.4 is a massive effort!!! :) it's very motivating!!

Melmo and tarme like this.
  4. Rjburke1

Rjburke1 New Member
    Registered

Well done. I am only 2 weeks in and have lost 6kg. 5 from wk 1 (yes way too much too quick) and 1 from wk 2. Reading the success stories are what keeps me going.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    kazzbah, Melmo, tarme and 4 others like this.
  5. nadiafarhat

nadiafarhat Member
    Registered

Well done ! Yes these stories are What get me through to the next day !!

kazzbah and Melmo like this.
  • About Us

Duromineforum.com was created in 2009. Since then many people have found followers and new friends thanks to this forum. In addition, they all got a strong motivation and support. Starting from 2013, the forum achieves a new level - mini social network for people, who want to lose weight, blogs for losing weight people, weight loss before & after pictures, diet issues, etc.
  • Like us on Facebook