15 mg Duromine. Started on the 1st Sep

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by SHADEDCAGE, Sep 15, 2011.

1. SHADEDCAGE

SHADEDCAGE New Member
    Registered

Ok first of all... Hi everyone viewing, I just wanted to share my story like everyone else to Hopefully help keep you motivated as alot of your guys storys are keeping me that way.

Well I've been Overweight or should I say Obese for at least 15 years lol I was a chubby kid from as far back as I can remember. Back in 2005 I was 23 years old and I weighed 124 kilos, even thou I had tried everything that came out on Television to lose weight I couldnt get past 120kgs.

In Jan 2008 (a year after having my 1st child and just found out I was pregnant with my 2nd) I weighed approx 130 kilos then by the time I had my 2nd child I was 140kgz the biggest ever. In the middle of 2009 I started on duromine and just took 1x 15mg once a day and I didnt even bother keeping track of side effects or weightloss as I was bizi az with 2 babyz but I was only on it for nearly 3 months then stopped becoz I became pregnant again lol. Well it was at my first meeting with my midwife when she weighed me and I was 120kgs so I was pretty shocked about that but then didnt get to over the moon coz I knew id put it all back on thoughout my pregnancy bt for some reason I didnt and by the beginning of 2011 I was wondering what I can do to diet etc to keep the weight coming off.

So I went to the doctors and she prescribed me 15 mg Duromine again which I started at the beginning of sep (this month) I have been keeping track this time on everything BUT I took them from the 1st sep for 8 days then missed 3 days of taking them because I went away for the weekend and forgot to take them with me. Anyway this is my status:

Height: 167cms
    Starting weight: 115kgs
    Current weight as from 15th Sep: 110kgs

I will keep updating each week if I can just to see if im getting anymore progress but hopefully I will. I don't exercise much as im still hardout bizi with 3 under 5 year olds and house work etc but I am planning on getting a cross trainer or tredmill, something I can do at home as I am sooo not ready to go to a gym lolz I dont think I ever will.

Thoughout my teens I do not ever remember weighing less then 115kgs, I really cant wait to see 109kgs on the scales and most of all I HOPE and pray I do well to get below that 100 mark. Aw I dont think ive had any bad side effects but I have been staying up quite late till midnight at least but Im pretty much been up that late or ever later before duromine. And I have been thirsty az thoughout the day which is a great excuse to drink water!!

Well thats me for now and hope to keep updates. I Hope you's all do well too!!

2. issue46

issue46 New Member
    Registered

Hi all

I am starting Duromine tomorrow morning 17 Sep 2011. I hope it works I have heard good reports from a lot of ppl. I'm starting on 15mg will keep everyone up to date I have a set eating and exercise plan lined up and very motivated. Good luck u all.

3. Quinney

Quinney New Member
    Registered

Wow you will be busy with your kids. Good luck with your weight loss & keep us updated

4. mel.gee0791

mel.gee0791 New Member
    Registered

well shadedcge i will be following your progress :) i have just started taking duromine 3 days ago and i must say im not hungry at all. im a compulsive snacker and havent snacked once in three days. i must say though im not even hungry so i have to remind myself to eat. lol i have just had a baby 3 months ago and im determined to lose weight and get under the 100kg mark

so i thought i might share my stats with you
    height: 167cm
    starting weight: 118kg

5. SHADEDCAGE

SHADEDCAGE New Member
    Registered

Hi guyz good luck to uz all an keep us up dated aswell. This week has been bit of a slack for me as the urge for eating took over a bit but im really trying. I wont panic yet but ill give it another month, if the urge for eating stays with me then ill see my doc about 30g duromine.

Starting weight 1st sep: 115kgs
    15th sep: 110kgs
    *UPDATE* 22nd sep: 108kgs

6. charliesmum

charliesmum New Member
    Registered

HI there

I'm new and similar to you guys I started duramine 2 days ago. I acually feel fine on it, a bit speedy but really good. Have taken it at 6am each day and havent had much trouble sleeping. I havent been hungry at all.

My stats are:

Age 32
    Height 166cm
    Weight 117kg

How is everyone else feeling?

7. Annah

Annah New Member
    Registered

well done Shadedcage,thats great improvement.i have lost 4kg in 15 days and i would likd to lose at 25kg.Was weighing 92kg and now 88kg,no exercising just being active when doing my house chores,today i took a walk around the block,hope to have the will power to do it again tomorrow.we need to keep motivated.go go girl u can do it

8. SHADEDCAGE

SHADEDCAGE New Member
    Registered

Hi everyone, sorry its been a while to update, I couldnt find the thread lolz well since my last update on the 22nd sep weighing in at 108kgs. Well since then I actually went right off track and stopped taking the pills not for any reason but alot of family events came up and I couldnt resist that urge to eat. I only just restarted back on the pills on the 9th Nov. Im dissapointed that I stopped taking them for over a month when I think about it now but im hoping to keep going from now untill my goal weight of 78kgs. I got such a long way to go.

Anywayz UPDATE at 16th Nov: 103kgs

9. alitim

alitim New Member
    Registered

Hi shadedcage:) I am in exactly same boat as you, 3 kids under 6, piled on kg's with eachone, I started doing liteneasy at start of year and lost 10kg but put 5kg bak on as I was a terrible fast food eater (10 wicked wings at a time),so not suprized i put it back on. My start weight now with duromine is 110kg. I have been on it for 3 days and I will weigh in at end of one week. The only side effects from i've had are positive ones, one it makes me drink more water and two it makes me wake up earlier which i couldn't do b4 as I like my sleep in the mornings,my kids let me sleep till 8am but now i'm up by 4;30 without an alarm and im wide awake so I can do sum time on the treadmill b4 kiddies wake up:) heres hoping we both stick with it and get great results:)

10. SHADEDCAGE

SHADEDCAGE New Member
    Registered

Hi alitim thanx for sharing your experiences, hows your progress coming along? update when you can. My progress has not been too good at all like the craves have come bk full out and i feel lazy az (doesnt help with our humid summer weather) like ive not been taking the pills. went bk to the drs coz my 3 month perscription was up and shes given me the 30mg to try boost things a bit more for 3 months. i havent bort them yet bt will be gettin them on wed. so far my weights at 101.5kgs

11. alitim

alitim New Member
    Registered

hei shadedcage, good to see a response from u, how are u still losing weight even though ur not taking the duromine anymore? i have one bad day when im on them and i put on weight. I have been taking them for 4 weeks tomorrow and I've only lost 7.6kg, and thats with not eating a lot and excercising almost every morning. I would really love to keep going for another 2 months but im having major surgery in 9 days and i don't know if i should keep taking them during recovery since i wont b able to da any excercise so i feel i won't benefit with them. Well i hope u start again and stick with it coz it does work and u will enjoy life more when ur happy in urself:)

SW 110kg
    CW103.2kg
    GW 68kg

12. SHADEDCAGE

SHADEDCAGE New Member
    Registered

Sorry its been awhile, went way overboard with eating b4 xmas so i got the 30mg, started 2 and a half weeks ago. Last weight was 101gks, current is 97kgs so happy to be more energized! will update again soon