13 days using duromine

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by christyheathcote, Jan 31, 2014.

1. christyheathcote

christyheathcote New Member
    Registered

i weighed myself today and i have lost just over 5 kilo i have been trying hard to do 30 min a day on treadmill its hard when i work to get on it though i have been trying to eat better and it has helped yay i have given up coke whitch was not easy because i have been drinking it constantly for at least 6 years i have been drinking water lots of water im getting used to it now i only ever drank water once in a blue moon it was always coke I'm happy with the duromine I was worried o wouldn't be able to do it

Chrissy Mack likes this.
  2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

You're doing great!
    As for the coke, you must know it is not good in general for your health, not just for body weight.
    It is not necessary to spend 30 minutes in a row on a treadmill, if you can't. Exercises may differ, still bring you a good energy and weight loss. 15 minutes of treadmill and some stretching, or strength exercise would be fine. Like try your abs, or some pushups.

Good luck!;)

3. christyheathcote

Registered

Thanks and yes I know coke isn't good for ya it's just I got hooked on it but not no more I'll try doing stretchers or push ups as well as 15 min on the treadmill on days I work I Tryed doing 15 min on treadmillwhen iI got home from work and it was hard I was buggerd I'm on my feet all day as I am a nurse in ages care so I'm constantly going I was abit upset with myself as I could only manage 10 min but I thought being at work then coming home to run after kids and do the house work is a lot to do in 1 day I'm a big girl I weigh 129 kilo I was 134 so I should take it slow and gradually get my fitness level up

4. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Oh, sun! I understand you so well, especially home and kids routine..
    Well, then I suggest you to start slow - a little stretching gymnastics in the morning if you have time of course. Or in the evening after work, but no treadmill in the evening, please! Do not torture yourself. Gymnastics would be enough for the start. And then on your days-off try to walk for 30 minutes outside. Believe me, pleasure & benefit for weight loss is guaranteed! Listen to your body, darling! Slowly but surely you will reach your goal.
    Feel free to ask for advice if you can't do smth, or you need some different plan.

I'm always here and ready to help you and other ladies and gents!
    :):):)

5. christyheathcote

Registered

Thankyou for your support I it helps a lot