10 day groove

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Zhan, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Zhan

Zhan New Member
    Registered

After 10 days taking the "pill" I went down from 103.4kg to 100.3kg... I must admit I could've gotten better results if I added workouts as well but I'm still happy. Learning to control what I eat and the porion size is the best of everything. Going back to my Zuma dvd and becouse they are still billing me for my gym membership I might as well go and sweat my fats out lol.

Side effects are gone I'm only still struggling with dry mouth but nothing water cannot handle. And oh the compliments about how good I look...to my suprise I didn't think it'll show now it's early well I think so.

2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Wow, Zhan that's really great! Congrats on your first loss!!
    It is very good that you feel no side effects so it will be much easier for you to continue this program. Zumba is perfect too (wish I had time for it) so as gym sessions from time to time. As for the dry mouth, water water and water (if you have time do a lemonade or cold tea maybe) nothing else can really help. Good luck during the next ten days!:)

3. Rosie C

Rosie C Member
    Registered

Just a tip for the dry mouth. Chewing Extra or something along those lines works wonders. Or just pop a mint in your mouth and let it dissolve slowly - it stimulates the salivary glands and gives you respite. Water is the answer, of course... but often the huge water intake means a lot more bathroom breaks - not always easy to do. Just don't go overboard on them as they have a laxative effect. But a few a day is fine :)

4. Kerryn

Kerryn New Member
    Registered

I have lost 4.5 kgs and I have also received compliments. I suspect in addition to being overweight, I was also bloated from eating rubbish.